TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions detailed are made between Terry Howell (T.G. Howell & Sons Ltd) hereinafter known as 'the company' and the customer. This agreement will be deemed binding upon both parties.
1. The company shall retain ownership of goods until paid for.
2. If goods are being delivered, they will be delivered to the nearest kerb side of the delivery address.
3. The customer is requested to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery. If the customer finds fault with the product, they must notify the company as soon as reasonably possible.
4. As soon as the company has delivered the goods, the customer becomes responsible for them. If the customer delays delivery, the company's responsibility for everything other than damage due to the company's negligence will end on the date the company agree to deliver them.
5. After delivery of the goods, the customer will be responsible for their safe keeping. The customer should make sure that the goods are adequately insured against damage or loss which may occur.
6. The company will not be liable for any damage to premises as a result of delivering goods under the customers express direction, where to deliver the goods in the manner or position instructed will inevitably cause damage.
7. In the event of a late payment, the customer will be liable to pay the company interest at the rate of one per cent, per month compound interest on all outstanding sums from the due date until payment.
8. In the event of legal action for breach of payment, the customer will be responsible for all costs allowable by the courts if an award is made in the company's favour.
9. All sizes and weights stated are approximate, sizes shown are nominal and are not quoted as accurate.
10. You must be 18 or over to purchase products from us via our website. We reserve the right not to supply any age restricted products where we reasonably believe that you are below the relevant legal age.